The hall is located on Tetbury Lane, Crudwell, SN16 9HB.
It consists of:
- a large main hall approximately 15m x 8m;
- a smaller ‘committee’ room adjoining the main hall;
- a newly refurbished kitchen complete with two cookers, a large fridge and a dishwasher.
- a separate brand new shower and toilet area.
- a large car park which can hold approximately 40 to 50 cars;
- a large playing field;
- a multi-sports facility for tennis, netball and football (see CRAG)
- Internet access is available throughout the hall.
- a large marquee (10m x 6m) is also available for hire within Crudwell (contact us)
Crudwell Parish Council independently own and maintain a children’s playground and an adult fitness area, both of which are located on the grounds of the village hall.
There are many local regular users of the hall:
- Crudwell PreSchool runs sessions three times a week during term time www.crudwellpreschool.co.uk
- Crudwell Badminton Club
- Crudwell Short Mat Bowls Club
- Tai Chi
- 1st Crudwell Scout Group including Explorer Scouts, Scouts, Cubs and Beavers
- Crudwell Brownies and Crudwell Rainbows
- Crudwell Ladies
- North Wiltshire Villages Flower Club
- Malmesbury Decorative & Fine Arts Society (MDFAS) www.mdfas.co.uk
Income from regular and ad hoc users usually covers the maintenance and upkeep of the hall. Major improvements and new equipment are funded by special events, in particular the annual Crudwell ‘Le Mans’ 24hour Bike Ride.